23 February 2024 at 12:00 noon
(Late submissions will NOT be considered.)
QBA 2024 only accepts online nominations. Please complete the online nomination form with all the required information and upload the required documents.
- HKD8,000.00 will be collected for each nominated project (one nomination in one category only).
- The nomination fee is non-refundable once submitted.
- The submitted nomination fee of any ineligible building or project will not be refunded.
- The application fee should be paid by cheque, made payable to "The Hong Kong Construction Association, Ltd", located at 4/F Lee Garden 3, Causeway Bay, HK.
Required Nomination Documents / Materials
|Materials to be collected for nomination submission:
*Please follow the naming for the document / folder with the bolded titles above.
|Materials to be collected once your project enters the finalist round:
PARTICIPATION FEE FOR QBA 2024 COMMEMORATIVE SOUVENIR PRODUCTION FOR FINALISTS
REQUIRED MATERIALS FROM FINALISTS
POST-AWARD SEMINAR / SITE VISIT
- Eligible buildings should possess either Occupation Permits (OP or Phased OP), Acknowledgement letters on Form BA14 or Confirmation letter of Substantial Completion between 1 July 2020 and 30 November 2023 as stated in the submission requirements.
- A partially completed building will not be accepted unless phasing of the project is rendered as a completed portion of a distinct building with possession of OP.
- Project teams can choose to submit their nominations for any of the categories subject to final approval by the QBA 2024 Organizing Committee.
- Project teams cannot submit nominations for the Quality Excellence Award, Sustainable Development Award, and Innovative Project Award. This class of award is only given to one project chosen in the final round of assessment by the jury Panel.
- A building / buildings can be nominated provided it has never been assessed in the Quality Building Award held in previous years.
- The QBA 2024 Organizing Committee reserves the ultimate right to make final and binding decisions on the eligibility of all applications.
- Award Category 7 - Building Outside Hong Kong (Include Mainland, Macau, Taiwan and Overseas) At least one of the project teams of the nominated building(s) should be a Hong Kong based company.
- Award Categories 8 (Building in GBA (Not include Hong Kong)) are open to all eligible projects in Greater Bay Area (GBA), with no limitation on the companies involved in the project.
- The Quality Excellence Award, Sustainable Development Award and Innovative Project Award Categories are limited to projects within the territorial limits of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Award Categories 7 - Building Outside Hong Kong and Award Categories 8 - Building in GBA (Not include Hong Kong) are not eligible for the award category.
- The QBA 2024 Organizing Committee reserves the right to not bestow an award if the Jury Panel deems that no nomination has earned an award.
- Project Teams are required to conduct a final presentation to the QBA 2024 Jury Panel once they are shortlisted by the Organizing Committee. Finalist qualification will be usurped if the project team is unable to present at the Finalist Presentation to Jury Panel cum Conference.
- The decision of the Jury Panel shall be final for the award assignments.