Why Quality Building Award has been established since 2002?
- Quality Building Award (QBA) is a biennial Award founded in 2001 by nine professional / construction / property related organizations to acknowledge quality building teams that help construct buildings with outstanding qualities.
- QBA aims to be recognized by the local construction industry as a highly prestigious Award and to be one of the highest Awards given to those who are committed to creating buildings of the highest quality.
- The first episode of QBA was rather simple, all the submissions were nominated for one Award. The winner of QBA 2002 was Chi Lin Nunnery.
What is the main role and function of the QBA in the Hong Kong Construction Industry?
- As quality buildings are essential ingredients of a prosperous and modern society, QBA encourages a collective commitment by the industry to uphold its image and raise the overall standards of construction in Hong Kong.
- QBA is a biennial Award organized to acknowledge quality building teams that help construct buildings with outstanding qualities.